Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thank you for your prayers, thoughts, phone calls and cards:

As you probably know my wife and I had to leave to Brazil in September to be with my family due my dad’s passing. We were there for 14 days supporting and comforting each other and helping my mother, sister and brother readjust their lives and move forward. My dad’s death was a surprise to everybody and is a big loss for our family, our hometown church and community. He was a faithful Christian, a loving dad and husband and a wise and caring leader wherever he was. I’m sure you all will enjoy meeting him one day in heaven. I just want to say thank you all for your prayers. They were listened indeed. God gave us and is still giving us a great measure of comfort, peace and strength that we could never imagine to have. My whole family is grieving, but with joy, trusting that Romans 8:28 is working 24/7 in our lives. “Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.” Psalm 116:15

No comments: